Monday, March 28, 2005

a not-so-productive day

i was up early because i have to go to my previous school to request for my form 137 as one of the requirements for our graduation. it was quarter to 7 when my younger kinakapatid rang the door bell because last night we both agreed that we'll go to sta. rosa together. i was in a hurry because he was 15 minutes earlier. i thought we're going to commute but to my surprise, he told me that we'll ride his motorcycle. it was my first time, and he was gentleman enough to hand me the helmet. it was fun, but my father told me not to do it again for it's quite dangerous. i understand, but i really enjoyed it. hehe.. i arrived at canossa at exactly 7:23 am. the place had changes, and it was more beautiful than before. i saw my former teacher in economics when i was in fourth year and fortunately she still recognized me. i remembered she said that she will never forget me and our lecture in taxation because i was asking her too much questions hanggang naguluhan na sya. hihi.. i arrived there too early for the registrar's office opens at 8:00, so i decided to take a look around. i went to our chapel and spend some minutes there praying. after that i went to the highschool building and walked in the corridors. i saw this calendar where the activities and feast days are posted and i saw that march 28 is the recognition day, so i went to our gym/auditorium [when i was in highschool we call that place our gym, but now it says Canossa Auditorium], kids are there, and some COCCs are roaming around, wearing that all-white with light blue tie and belt uniform and that blue ribbon tied in their hair like they used to. most people there are wearing sandals, while i wear sneakers, for wearing sandals during weekdays is prohibited in PLM. i'm nearly leaving that institution but i still don't get the logic of that rule. i went to the registrar's office and requested for the form i needed. they are so accommodating and i can really compare the treatment in PLM. well i guess that's how the system goes in a government institution. at around 8:30 i rode a jeep to balibago to ride the bus heading lawton. i arrived at 10:00 and i'm not feeling very well, i was dizzy and at the same time, my stomach aches. i wasn't able to eat lunch and watch ms. congeniality 2 because of that. i saw my UC [ultimate crush] but as usual, we're like strangers and,.. ok, i just don't want to talk about it. i've heard enough and i think they're right. this is a not-so-productive day and seeing my friends [except for bestfwend kathleen because she's suffering from flu] is just my consolation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home